Aviso de Garmin:
No actualizar a BaseCamp 4.02
Changes made from version 4.0.1 to 4.0.2:
* Added smoothing of speed and heart rate graphs.
* Improved Track Join inside of an Adventure
* Change to not show the "Filter Results" option in the find results if
there are no results to filter.
* Fixed layout not being remembered properly between application runs.
* Fixed layout being different after exiting from Adventure playback.
* Fixed an issue with the "References" tab page not being properly updated
when changing selection.
* Fixed an issue with route shaping point info being lost when erasing points
from a route.
* Fixed an issue with track color being changed when tracks are filtered.
* Fixed an issue with not updating the summary in the route dialog when
points are unselected.
* Fixed some issues with login and re-login for MyGarmin services
* Fixed doing an undo while drawing a route ending the route. Now only the
last via point is removed.
* Fixed an issue when importing photos with invalid time EXIF data.
* Fixed text messages from Basestation devices being repeatedly notified
* Fixed an issue with route join
* Fixed an issue with the route divide tool
* Fixed an issue with duplicating routes
* Fixed an issue with adding waypoints into routes in an Adventure
* Fixed an issue with line breaks being repeatedly added to GPX files
* Fixed an issue with click & drag on the map hiding properties dialog
* Fixed an issue with importing KML or KMZ files that had downloadable
* Fixed an issue with creating a waypoint via the map context menu when a
list folder is selected
* Fixed an issue where the waypoint ordering was not updated when changing
the main track in an Adventure
* Fixed an issue when clicking on the 'X' to remove a tag from the References
* Fixed an issue when changing map detail level before putting focus into
the map views.
* Fixed an issue where the creation date of a photo waypoint didn't match the
creation date of the photo's EXIF data
* Fixed an issue with waypoints sometimes not being shown on the map
* Fixed an issue with some card products not being recognized. Unfortunately
this requires re-indexing all card products.
* Fixed various other customer reported issues
You can download it directly at